Check our Social Media for Start dates:
The course covers the following objectives:
- Environmental Impact of Waste Management.
- Identify types of waste and arising in the Maltese Islands and relevant stakeholders.
- Regulatory Policy and Legislation.
- Understanding the principles and procedures for waste transfer activities.
- Health and Safety in the collection and handling of waste.
- Understand ways of mitigating potential impacts during the collection and transport of waste.
No pre-requisites and/or entry requirements are required.
An MCAST Certificate of Acheivement will be issued to those students that have attended more than 80% of lectures and obtained a pass in the examination at the end of the course.