Let us help you grow
Closing Date: 10th October 2023
Send CV on [email protected]
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform Market Research and identify market opportunities, trends and customer needs;
- Promote tailor made part-time courses for the local industry and expand/modify range of part-time courses in accordance to customers’ needs;
- Implementation of marketing and sales strategies set by MG2i Management.
- Manage customer-facing communication channels with excellent service skills and foster positive client relationships.
- Discuss training opportunities with the local industry to identify opportunities of skilling and up-skilling of staff and facilitate on campus and onsite training.
- Work with the marketing, academic and other relevant teams to drive business growth.
- Maintain accurate sales forecasts and all relevant information. This is to be readily made available to the team Manager and MG2i’s Management.
- Vetting of contract requests and co-ordinate with the various Institutes for Lecturing, Co-ordinating and other services related with part-time courses.
- Coordinate tasks with the Admissions Department, Institutes, Institute Co-ordinators and internally within MG2i as well as MG2i clients for all part-time courses which are confirmed to start.
- Liaise internally within MG2i and the MCAST Institutes and Departments on various matters, including securing course information and other details as required by the Part-Time Courses Office whilst fostering a healthy relationship with all Units.
- Constantly seek opportunities to improve existing processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Any other duties as may be delegated.
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- Preferably have at least 3-years related experience in one or more of the following areas;- Administration, Finance / Accounting, Customer Care, Sales / Marketing, Data Analysis and reporting.
- Hands-on experience in sales, data analysis and reporting, along with any other areas above will be considered an asset.
- Academically qualified and fluent in both written and spoken Maltese and English.
- Charismatic with strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Motivated team leader with a results-driven attitude.
- Ability to manage time, multi-task and prioritise tasks effectively.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided by a candidate will be processed by the organisation for the purposes of its recruitment process and in case of employment for the purposes of the employee’s relationship with the organisation.