Let us help you grow
Closing Date: 10th January 2024
Send CV on [email protected]
Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the Manager Part-time Courses will be responsible for:
- Analysis, planning and implementation of local industry marketing and sales strategies
- Identify skilling needs and industry market opportunities and trends
- Business development and Bespoke courses range expansion
- Manage customer-facing communication channels
- Send outbound emails with information on MCAST part-time courses, workshops and events
- Create synergies with training providers and industries
- Facilitate on campus and onsite training, according to our clients’ needs
- Handle front facing communications with excellent customer service skills
- Identify and execute strategic Industry training opportunities
- Foster positive client relationships
- Liaise with MCAST Institutes
- Work with marketing, academic, operations and technology teams to drive growth for the business
- Proactively communicate accurate sales forecasts and relevant information to MG2i senior management
- Constantly seek opportunities to improve the user acquisition process and increase efficiency
- Collate, co-ordinate and update Standard Operating Procedures
- Collaborate on the implementation of a new MIS
- A recognized degree in either marketing, business administration, the social or applied sciences at MQF Level 6 or higher or in the final stages of obtaining the qualification (see note below*)
- Preferably in possession of in-depth knowledge of the local industry
- 3-years’ experience in marketing or sales
- Academically qualified and fluent in both written and spoken Maltese and English
- Charismatic, strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Motivated team leader with a results-driven attitude
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- Be expected to travel locally to meet potential clients
- Ability to manage people
- Experience in sales or customer service
- Motivation driven by KPIs
- Ability to manage time, multi-task and prioritize tasks effectively
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in learning industry is an asset
(i) Qualifications at a level higher than that required for the vacant post will be accepted for eligibility purposes, provided they meet any specified subject requirements. A Masters qualification at MQF Level 7, or equivalent, must comprise a minimum of 90 ECTS/ECVETS credits or equivalent.*
*A recognized Master’s qualification with a minimum of 60 ECTS/ECVET is only accepted subject to an MQRIC formal Master’s recognition statement being submitted with this application. A recognized Master’s qualification from a recognised Higher Education Institution (awarded pre-2009) with less than 60 ECTS/ECVET credits is acceptable provided that it is verified by MQRIC that the workload is comparable to at least 60 ECTS/ECVET credits.
(ii) Moreover, when candidates will not yet have formally obtained any of the above-mentioned qualifications will still be considered for the eligibility acceptance, when the applicant will be in the process of awaiting graduation and in possession of a formal final transcript.
(iii) Furthermore, candidates who are currently following a recognized programme of study at a higher MQF level than that requested above will also be considered. Such candidates are to submit evidence, preferably a final transcript, that they have successfully completed the necessary ECTS/ECVET credits by the closing time and date of the call for applications.
(iv) Furthermore, candidates who have not yet formally obtained the qualification specified in the Call will still be considered provided that they submit evidence that they are in the final phase of their course leading to such qualification and that a formal final transcript of results is submitted within two calendar months from the interview. Late submission will automatically disqualify the candidate from the recruitment procedure.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided by a candidate will be processed by the organisation for the purposes of its recruitment process and in case of employment for the purposes of the employee’s relationship with the organisation.