Let us help you grow
Closing Date: 29th February 2024
Send CV on [email protected]
MG2i Ltd. is fully owned by MCAST with the aim to support its operations
Reports to: The Manager Part-time Courses
General Responsibilities will include:
- Handle main reception area;
- Handle customer queries and communicate with customers as necessary via various channels;
- Retain records, follow up provisional course applications, and process all applications received;
- Vet online applications for eligibility requirements, follow-up as necessary and liaise with Admissions Office;
- Handle payments and invoices accordingly and prepare financial reconciliations;
- Liaise and communicate with other MG2i Departments and MCAST departments such as Institutes, Office of the Registrar etc., as required.
- Other clerical/administrative duties as directed.
- Fluency in Maltese and English is a must;
- Excellent communication and customer handling skills;
- Computer literacy (MS Office Tools);
- Reflect the company’s corporate image in the handling of activities, care of the work environment and presentation and information to customers.
Education and Experience:
- Exposure to a busy fast paced environment;
- Holds a recognised Level 4 qualification;
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications;
- Well organised, accurate and able to work under pressure;
- Able to communicate confidently and effectively in both Maltese and English;
- Able to work well as part of a team.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided by the candidate will be processed by the organisation for the purposes of its recruitment process and in case of employment for the purposes of the employee’s relationship with the organisation.