Note: MCAST does not issue any licences or skill cards related to handling and operating of certain machinery as used in the construction industry
- LO1 – identify the work that needs to be done
- LO2 – Identify hazards & risks at the workplace and assist in protecting any services already in place to mitigate against hazards and damage
- LO3 – Reading of drawings as issued by qualified persons
- LO4 – Checking of alignments, infrastructure and buildings
- LO5 – installation of culverts, rainwater pipes, services pipes, kerbs, etc
- LO6 – Supervise workers on site
- LO7 – undertake compression strength tests on various road strata
Applicants should be able to read & write in English
Applicants must be 18 years of age or over.
A health Certificate stating the applicant is fit and able to follow this course, issued by a General practitioner is required.