*Valid for Skills Card *
Check our Social Media for Start dates:
Note: MCAST does not issue any licences or skill cards related to handling and operating of certain machinery as used in the construction industry
- LO1 – identify the work that needs to be done
- LO2 – Identify hazards & risks at the workplace and assist in protecting any services already in place to mitigate against hazards and damage
- LO3 – Assist in manually excavating ground using portable hand held equipment
- LO4 – Assist in manually reinstating excavated surfaces and trenches to the required finish
- LO5 – Use all the required PPE and RPE when manually excavation grounds
Applicants should be able to read & write in English
Applicants must be 18 years of age or over.
A health Certificate stating the applicant is fit and able to follow this course, issued by a General practitioner is required.