Food Handling (to obtain Licence B)
Planned cohorts are to be delivered every last Saturday of the month.
Check our Social Media for Start dates:
The course covers the following Learning Outcomes:
- Outline the fundamentals of food hygiene and the importance of personal hygiene when working in the food sector.
- Recognise a potential hazard and risk in food and distinguish between high risk from low risk food.
- Use HACCP as a tool in food safety.
- Identify the action of bacteria on different types of food and how to prevent its multiplication
- Identify pests and choose the most suitable way to control them.
- Follow Legislation and Legal Requirements pertaining to the food industry