Check our Social Media for Start dates:
This course in Vinification covers the following topics:
- Legislation and labeling
- Harvesting the vintage
- Processing the grapes
- The alcoholic fermentation – Red wine production
- Sparkling wine production — Champagne and other sparkling wines, sherry, port and similar fortified wines, and spirits
- Wine clarification, wine stability and bottling
- Wine evaluation and analysis
- Storage, service of wine and wine testing
No specific entry requirements or previous knowledge is required.
An MCAST Certificate of Attendance will be issued to all students attending more than 80% of lectures.
There are no summative assessments in this course.
There are no additional costs or special materials/equipment to bring.